BA (Hons) Business Studies
The programme integrates theoretical study and application to real world cases, in each module’s teaching strategy but also in direct interaction with the University’s external partnerships, including employers’ organisations, professional associations, international partners and spin off entrepreneurial activities.
In particular our business management graduates have analytical, research, information technology, interpersonal, cross-cultural communication and empathetic skills.
The skills of managing ICT, communication with peers and external organisations, numeracy, problem-solving, interacting in teams, ethical reasoning, critical appraisal, self-management and leadership have been particularly applauded. Students’ progress through the programme ensures that they become increasingly self-confident and capable of managing their own learning. Graduates will have developed self-confidence and the ability to work in diverse environments and communicate at a wide variety of levels.
2 year (Full Time)
- At least 2 UK 'A' Levels or equivalent
- Should be at least 18 years old
- Mature students (above 21 years) with relevant work experience / professional qualification
- Minimum overall IELTS score of 6.0 with at least 5.5 in all other components or equivalent recognised English language qualification.
University of Wales Trinity Saint David
- Marketing Management
- Managing Information and Technology
- Quantitative Techniques in Business
- Business Accounting
- Economics for Business
- Organisational Behaviour
- Human Resource Management
- Project Management
- Personal Managerial Effectiveness
- Business Research Methodologies
- International Business
- Financial Management Analysis
- Strategic Management
- Dissertation (OR) Business Project
- Innovation and Technology Management
- Integrated Case Study Analysis
- Dissertation (OR) Business Project (continued from Semester 5)
University Regulations are available here.
Full programme specification is available here