Why Choose LSC
The London School of Commerce (LSC) is the Associate College of Cardiff Metropolotan University, and offers a portfolio of graduate and postgraduate courses in Business, Management, and Information Technology leading to internationally recognised degrees.
You will have the opportunity to study and network in London, one of the world's most important business centres. LSC has multi-campus facilities, although the principal campus is located in London Bridge, in close proximity to Central London and just a short distance from the business hub of the City. The principal campus is also situated close to excellent transport links such as British Rail, London Underground and a central bus station. There is also a well-appointed campus within 10 minutes walk at Pocock House in Southwark, and a further modern teaching facility at Elephant and Castle.
The modern campus houses state-of-the-art IT and teaching facilities, and an extensive library of core texts, further reading materials, and online resources. In addition, the college has a large auditorium, and various teaching rooms and student break-out areas.
Why Choose LSC?
- One of the largest MBA providers in Europe - over 4,000 MBA students
- Obtain a globally recognised British degree
- Degree awarding body; Cardiff Metropolitan University
- Located in the very heart of Central London, the finance capital of Europe
- Extremely competitive course fees, payable in flexible instalments
- Duration: 18 Months (Part-time)
- State-of-the-art facilities and multiple modern campuses
- Nominated for Times Higher Education Award
- Option to transfer credits to one of our international campuses
- Access to over 70,000 online materials
Join the LSC Group and be part of a global community of more than 15,000 students from over 130 countries.