BSc (Hons) Business ManagementFor UK and EU Students
Gain a broad understanding of organisations on this vocational degree with a focus on managing people and processes in large and small organisations.
From the beginning you will start to develop the high levels of professionalism that employers look for, along with the understanding of how organisations operate and the ability to apply theory to real-life situations - making you efficient and effective in any organisational, cultural or social context.
About University of Bedfordshire
The University of Bedfordshire is a modern, innovative university with a heritage of top quality education going back more than 100 years.
The University has its London Study Centre based at Chaucer House, which is its London Bridge campus. The University offers courses belonging to the Bedfordshire Business School at this campus.
We nurture our students to become educated, employable and entrepreneurial global citizens.
We support our students in all aspects of their life and encourage them to influence the education and services we provide.
- Superb facilities across all our subject areas
- Study skills development
- Career and job-seeking guidance
- Volunteer and work experience
- Health and wellbeing services
- Modern accommodation
- Personal tutors
Feburary, June and October
University of Bedfordshire
- Foundations of Business Communication
- Intercultural Competence in Business
- Law for Business Managers
- Financial Accounting for Business
- Principles of Marketing
- Foundations of Business Management
- Human Resource Management and Psychology
- Entrepreneurship and Leadership of Business Ventures
- Business Research Methods
- Economics of International Business Management
- Marketing Planning
- Sustainable Business Management
- Strategy and Change Management
- Specialist Project (Business Management)
- Digital Business Management
- International Business Management
- Management and Administration of Operations
* University of Bedfordshire offers scholarships and bursaries, subject to terms and conditions. For further details please click here.